Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Just when I was about to load that picture of us , I realised I didnt sync to my lappy???? T___T

Anyway, my new work started. not THAT bad, people are moderately fine(For the time being) erms, but the scope is boring!. I dont know why did I even tk up this position... probably because is near (Changi South) Transport thru & Fro provided. Tanah merah----> Company -----> Tanahmerah. Save quite abit on transport liaos.. then they pay quite good also. Still, I cant stand being bored. I mean I really cant stand doing nothing. or maybe SOMETHING, a little things. I prefer bee dayssssss. I so hope my superior can faster "transfer" me to sales coordinator!!!!


Kays . cant wait for Friday!!! halfday + xmas date with MY JERROME !!! <3 <3 JUST US FINALLY(!) WOOHOO!

No comments: